Are you planning to move Doha? Are you confused about what to do in Doha or how you will adjust there? If you are preparing for relocation to Doha, house Removals to Doha will be arranged by the international house removals company. Continue Reading
If you have completed your education in AIIMS, IIT or IIM or even if you are CA holder, you might be thinking about the best career options. Let us explore.
Every year, more than 9000 students get through the competitive JEE Entrance exam and they enter the most dreamt gates of the Indian Institutes of Technology. This holds true for the top-rated IIM and AIIMS as well. Students getting out of these institutions are seen with great respect in the society and this continues in the job market as well. Organizations show interest towards hiring IITians with great interest says Career Expert Mr Mukesh Maheshwari. Here are the career choices available for candidates getting out of these top institutes and those with Chartered Accountancy qualification:
- Data Analytics: Data Analytics is an excellent career option available for IITians. Data analysts also have the option to become entrepreneurs.
- Public sector jobs: Be it an IITian or even if a candidate has passed out from IIM, AIIMS or even those with a CA can look for public sector jobs.
- Social entrepreneurship: There are instances, where IITians have turned out to be entrepreneurs of big social media sites and they are making differences in the lives of many people.
- FMCG: It was predicted by the India Brand Equity Foundation that the market size of the Indian FMCG sector will reach a value of US$ 135 billion by the year 2020. So, those getting out of the elite institutions and even CAs can consider starting their career in the FMCG industry.
- Education: Many educational and research institutions recruit IITians and IIM Graduates as faculty members. The reason is that they have educated themselves in the right manner even to get admission to these institutions. So, education is an excellent career choice even for AIIMS and CAs.
- Research & Development: By the year 2020, NASSCOM has reported that Engineering Research & Development will reach $40 billion. Innovation is the need of the hour in this industry with a shortage of resources. So, AIIMS pass-outs and IIT and IIM pass-outs can enter this domain.
- Engineering Services: NASSCOM has reported that India will soon be an international hub for engineering services. Product lifecycles are turning out to be shorter and so organisations across the segments try to give extra value to customers these days. So, this is yet another promising industry.
- IT Sector: Of course, most IITians get into this career. But, this sector has opportunities even for IIM and AIIMS pass-outs. Even, CAs can serve this industry as they will have welcoming opportunities.
- Career in Counselling: IITians are generally known for their leadership skills. When they develop their knowledge on different career options, they can turn out to be career counsellors. It is a lucrative career choice for CAs, IIM and AIIMS graduates.
- Financial Service Sector: It might look that financial service is a sector that will suit only IIM passouts and CAs and not IITians and AIIMS graduates. But, still, this industry has career options for these candidates as well.
So, if you have completed your graduation from an IIT or IIM or AIIMS or even if you are a CA, you can consider the above-mentioned career options.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale is a powerful tool for your small business to accept Credit card or debit card payments. It allows you to manage inventory and synchronizes them to your QuickBooks to make your work easier. While working in QuickBooks Point of Sale, you may come across QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060. You may also receive an error message that says “QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks Financial Software”. Don’t worry, in this article you can know the causes and solutions to resolve QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060.
Why does QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060 occur?
It is important to know the cause of this error to resolve it. The following are the two causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060.
Cause 1: During the first financial transaction, if the account is already active in QuickBooks Point of Sale, you may get QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060.
Cause 2: If the user is logged in without the permission of the Administrator you may get this error.
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060
Now you might have found what caused this error in your QuickBooks POS. If you find the above-mentioned Cause 1 as the reason for your error you can resolve it using Solution 1. If it is Cause 2, you can resolve using Solution 2. You can also get support from the QuickBooks Technical support at 1-888-986-7735 to resolve this error.
Follow the given steps one by one to resolve Quick Books Point Of Sale Error 100060.
- You have to Open the QuickBooks Financial software
- Now go to Edit and select Preferences and go to Accounting
- You can go to Company Preferences and clear the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox and click OK
- From QuickBooks Point of Sale, you have to perform a Financial Exchange
- Now go to QuickBooks, Edit and then in Preferences over to Accounting.
- You have to Click Company Preferences
- Select Use account numbers checkbox to reactivate the account number feature and click OK
Now you can use QuickBooks Point Of Sale to make your transactions without any errors
If the user is not logged in without the knowledge of the administrator, then follow the given steps to resolve the error.
- Go to the Point of Sale Company Preferences and click Cancel
- Now in QuickBooks, you have to choose File and Close Company/Logoff
- Now click Open on the No Company Open screen
- You have to Log into the company file as the Administrator and choose Window and Close All
- Again in Point of Sale, you have to choose File and select Preferences as Company
- Choose Accounts under the Financial preference head to verify that all accounts in the Basic tab and the Advanced tab have no brackets
- If any accounts contain brackets and the account cannot be found in the drop-down list, you have to create the Account in QuickBooks by following the below steps
- Go to QuickBooks, choose Lists and select Chart of Accounts
- Click on Account in the lower left of the screen and choose New
- Choose an Account type of your choice and name the Account (fill the additional fields as per your requirement)
- Now Click OK and close the chart of Accounts
These two solutions should have resolved your QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060. If you find it difficult to follow the solutions or if you got stuck anywhere during troubleshooting it, you can get help from the QuickBooks Support line at 1-833-400-4030 to get it resolved easily. The QuickBooks helpline will give you Quick and reliable solutions and explanations for all your questions and doubts.
A wireless router is a small electronic (networking) device that simplifies the procedure for building a safe, secure and reliable home network. The broadband wireless routers serves as the core (heart) of the network computers, printers, and other smart devices can securely be connected. A WiFi router helps you to connect mywifiext.net, share large files and safe internet connection between computers. Also, connects game console and other entertainment equipment to the WiFi/ internet.
Routers are very necessary to build a home network. You can connect it with your computer for mywifiext and for a high-speed of internet range all over the house.
- Choosing a Network Router
In today’s modern world, where technology has achieved heights, it is very easy to choose a broadband router. Well, the two most common types of router in proper usage are 802.11n and 802.11ac WiFi models. The 802.11ac is the best newer version of technology.
- Installation of a Router
Broadband networking routers receive power from an ordinary wall socket. You have to be certain that while plugging in the router, your device should be away from public WiFi and interference creating home or neighboring devices.
Routers must be carefully installed when first configured. Similar to computers, laptops and other devices on a network, routers must be set up with a default IP address provided to you by the device manufacturer. Also, be careful about the following
- Keep your router away from dust and the overload of malicious files.
- Place your device at a clean spot that is away from heat and interference creating obstruction.
- The best place for your router would be center point/ location of your house.
- Do not place your device on a lower ground, it will generate heat. Place it on a higher shelf as it will spread its range if the internet all over the house.
- It antennas supposed to be placed in proper direction.
Note: Interference of third-party metal appliances and WiFi gadgets would become a big barrier for mywifiext.net error.
- Connecting Computer to a Router
The basic and common use of a broadband router involves sharing, copying of files and media’s between various computers. Home networking routers simplify the task, especially when more than four computers are involved. Home networking routers also provides ports or jack that are known as connection points for you to connect computer physically and securely with the help of an Ethernet or USB cable.
Note: Do not change the default credentials of SSID, username and password before the process of installation. Mywifiext.com needs valid default details to logging in.
- Connecting a Modem to the Router
As we have already discussed that the ability of a home networking router is to share internet connection with all your WiFi and networking devices. Well, internet connection can be set up without a router, but having it greatly simplifies the task and gives you the internet range to the far corners of your house.
Make use of the router and enjoy its feature by simply connecting it to the existing modem with the help of an Ethernet cable. Also, remember the modem you are about to connect with your router supposed to be up-to-date in order to meet the needs of upcoming and latest technologies.
Note: Both the devices should n’t be heated and in reach of interference creating devices. Such devices can be neighboring WiFi and electronic devices or household metal appliances like microwaves, treadmill, baby monitors, security alarms, etc. We need you to turn them off if it is not possible for you to place your router out of the reach of mentioned devices.
- Connect your Range Extender with Router
You don’t have to replace your device with a range extender. Just grab an Ethernet cable and connect your existing networking router with it. Range extenders have the capability of providing the internet range even to those corners that are declared as dead zones.
What you have to do:
- Properly plug in your router and the range extender.
- As soon as you see the LED lights on the range extender starts blinking, connect your computer with it.
- Once your computer is properly connected, open a web browser and type Mywifiext into field of the address bar.
- After logging in successfully, type the default details of login credentials (username and password) to the required fields. You should have the correct mywifiext password for a successful login to the mentioned website.
Cannot Open mywifiext.net? Call our tech support team on toll-free number 1-888-927-2661, get mywifiext working, login details, help for router, range extender setup and much more.
Deciding upon home renovation can often be a baffling and complicated task. There are a large number of aspects to be unfailingly considered, and at the same time, there are full chances you might want to have something more which you already have covered within a pre-determined budget. Let’s begin by saying that strategic home renovation jobs can be quite different and diversified, particularly with regards to expectations and scales, and so, it makes perfect sense to take a few crucial tips. Continue Reading