In recent years, there has been mushrooming of educational institutes which are playing significant role in helping students competing in various competitive exams. The growth has been sporadic in last few years because there has been sudden rise in the number of aspirants and difficulty levels of the questions asked in various competitive exams. Many brands have started their educational institutes to impart training for exams like SSC CGL, IBPS PO, SBI PO, etc. Continue Reading
A Pitching Presentation is a great means to convey your business-details, vision and mission. We have already elaborated on the essential ingredients of a Pitching Presentation in our previous blog, 11 integral points for a Pitching Presentation. But subtle variations are required for different target-audiences. A Pitching Presentation for investors would not be and should not be similar to a Pitching Presentation prepared for your business-partners. A fine-tuning with the same soul of content can do a world of good for specific target-audiences.
A Pitching Presentation for your business-partners must have these subtle connotations in the content:
- A solid corroboration of growth: You already have the target-audience as your partners in business. You already have communicated the business-intricacies and taken them on board with you. This presentation must contain few slides dedicated to project the growth of your business as astounding but believable. A validated growth based on true numbers would instill belief in them abundantly about the business.
- Invite them with perspectives: Apart from depicting possibilities, scale and course of your business at length in the presentation, you must have one or two slides which convey to your partners that you are keen to incorporate fresh perspectives in your business-plan. Extending significance to their ideas and inputs will put across that their status in the business is highly esteemed and connect them with your business even more intensely.
- A purposeful emphasis on skills and success of your team–members: When you focus on your team-members highlighting the width and depth of their expertise, it rubs off to others also. Your business-partners may develop a certain confidence in their abilities and that augurs well for the viability of the partnership. An additional slide on the team with a well-written content can do wonders.
- Assimilate partners’ profile and contribution: We humans always get motivated when our contribution gets recognized. The same goes with your business-partners. Dedicate one or some slides to present their profile and specific contribution to your business-concept and plans!
- Spell out vulnerability: A slight hint of vulnerability goes a long way to extract confidence from your business-partners for your initiative. Success will be shared and failure will be yours, chances of the business finding roadblock or the way-out for them in the face of plan-collapse, all of this should be portrayed in a slide at the ending somewhere subtly. Conceding this vulnerability wrapped in an abstract content is the best way to present it.
When you craft a Pitching Presentation for your business-partners, you know that they know the fundamentals of your business-plan. Even then in keeping with the specific format and to accentuate the facts and figures for them, you create it on the base of all the integral ingredients, but surely give it a realistic and holistic touch. And above all, you apparently take care of their sentiments and weave them seamlessly in the flow of the presentation to make it more specific and purposive.
more info:- https://bharatgrouponline.com/
In today’s modern era of globalization, English is helmed as the most important and recognized language by all. It is the language with which we can communicate and interact with each other all around the globe across various regions, religions, cultures, and nationalities. It facilitates human connection and breaks boundaries by building relationships. The importance of English is also seen in the professional and corporate world where proficiency in English, whether it be speaking or writing, is a prerequisite for success and sustenance in any field. Continue Reading
Management exams also have some difference even though the motive of all entrance tests is same for the students. There are many changes in past few years in the entrance exams, syllabus, selection process etc. The popularity of management programs is also increasing among graduates. But, the difficulty level of management studies is also growing each year. CMAT is one of the popular entrance exams which have less difficulty level when compared with others. This exam rapidly reduces the student’s mental pressure by providing some extra benefits. Recently NTA has become the conducting body of CMAT rather than AICTE.
NTA (National Testing Agency) will be the official authority of CMAT 2020 exam. CMAT will be a computer-based exam likely to be held in January 2020. There will be hardly any changes in the exam pattern and syllabus of CMAT 2020 exam. As everyone knows, CMAT offers various management programs, and more than 600 MBA colleges will accept CMAT 2020 scores. After the declaration of CMAT result, the business schools will start the admission process. Students who have prepared for XAT, CAT etc will find this exam easy to crack without any failures. The general knowledge section is a little challenging one when compared to other management entrance exams. Apart from General awareness sections, all other parts are easy to clear. The sectional weightage of exam is equally important like downloading the CMAT admit card.
- What is the sectional weightage of marks in the CMAT 2020 exam?
There are total four sections in the CMAT 2020 exam. Each section will carry a weightage of 100 marks and 180 minutes will be allocated for students. Negative marking will also be a part of this exam. The below table will give a clear picture about sectional weightage of marks.
|Number of sections||Name of the section||Total number of marks per section||Total number of questions|
|1||Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation||100 marks||25 questions|
|2||General Awareness||100 marks||25 questions|
|3||Logical Reasoning||100 marks||25 questions|
|4||Verbal Ability and Language comprehension||100 marks||25 questions|
- What are the top colleges which are accepting CMAT scores?
After the commencement of results, all the MBA colleges who accept CMAT scores will start their admission process along with selection rounds. The top business colleges across the country also accept CMAT scores. The list of top MBA colleges who accept CMAT scores are as follows:
|Goa Institute of Management||Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology||Chandragupt Institute of Management|
|VignanaJyothi Institute of Management||Jaipuria Institute of Management|
|Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research||Globsyn Business School|
|Indira Institute of Management||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Gitam School of International Business||IES Management College And Research Centre|
|DurgadeviSaraf Institute of Management Studies||Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||Fortune Institute of International Business|
- Essential preparation tips for CMAT 2020 exam
- Practice mock tests – The CMAT conducting body officially publish a trial paper for the students on website. It is advised that students should solve mock tests on alternate days, which will increase their accuracy. Through mock tests, students can easily identify their weakness and improve it quickly. One should start solving mock tests a couple of months before the exam.
- Time management – Many students only study particular sections and get ready for the exam day. This is the biggest mistake; students should go through each section before the examination. Due to this mistake, many students fail or score low percentile. Students have to allot time for each section, which will help them to gain knowledge about each section and score good marks.
- Regular revision – Revising each part with different types of questions will enhance their strong and weak points. Consistent revision will make students perfect and the syllabus would be easy for them.
- Study in comfort zone – There are times where students are stressed and lazy. On the other hand, sometimes students are focused on their studies. He/she should identify the right time when they can concentrate on studies rather than sitting and yawning. They must study when they are fresh and can focus on their studies constantly.
CMAT is easy if students study smartly with efficiency. The points mentioned above are easy to understand and can help during preparation days. Now, don’t just sit, plan your exam strategy and clear it like a topper.
Happy CMAT preparation!
In today’s modern era of globalization, English is helmed as the most important and recognized language by all. It is the language with which we can communicate and interact with each other all around the globe across various regions, religions, cultures, and nationalities. It facilitates human connection and breaks boundaries by building relationships. The importance of English is also seen in the professional and corporate world where proficiency in English, whether it be speaking or writing, is a prerequisite for success and sustenance in any field.
Hence, picking a career dedicated to teaching this most commonly spoken and sought after language in the world is nothing short of a dream come true for most. And if that is what you have in mind, then a certified, quality course from one of the leading institutes in Australia is the perfect move in that direction.
These exclusive tailor-made courses, like the Certificate IV in TESOL, from Sydney Higher Education Institute, are specifically designed to help you master the art of speaking and writing immaculate English and kick start your career as an English teacher or trainer.
With one-on-one mentoring and expert guidance at all times to assist you with your training and development, Sydney Higher Education Institute boasts of a course model that is solely focused on your growth and learning of the language, mastering all aspects of it and becoming a professional in this field.
Why a career in English?
Nowadays, any leading industry looks for professionals who have sound knowledge of English and commendable writing skills. Such skills are needed for an individual in order to take an organization forward and represent it rightfully in front of the public. Whether it’s a career in business and corporate, arts and medical sciences or politics and administration, having a grasp over this language inarguably works in one’s favour. For any newcomer trying to break into any of these industries, knowing good English creates not only a great first impression but also a lasting impression, cementing their powerful words into the minds of the listeners.
A student writing a perfect essay, a candidate speaking fluent English in the interview, a politician crafting a thought-provoking speech, a person discovering the joy of speaking a new language – these are few examples of what knowing English can bring forth. To be a teacher means to be able to influence all these people and enrich their lives by sharing your invaluable information and knowledge about English. Also, you’d get to be a part of one of the most respectable and rewarding professions, the demand for which is growing every day.
Why an English training course?
In order to create a positive impact in the world and impart your teachings to all, you first need to transform yourself and get a mastery over the subject. If you consider English as a lucrative and rewarding career choice, then you require the proper skills and qualifications to make this choice into a reality. This is possible through the certificate courses like Certificate IV in TESOL which prepare you extensively through different exams and learning modules to become an industry professional. With this qualification, you can get into different sub-fields such as teaching in language schools across Australia, university or training business abroad, work online or abroad, teach ESL programs as well as start a teaching and training business. Thus, with these tools in hand, you can set about launching your own career in the field of teaching and training English.