Big Data boom is everywhere, and everybody wants to be a part of Big Data Industry. However, if you are seriously planning a career move into big data industry either as big data analyst or data scientist then you must know that besides your education qualification, certifications in big data analytics and data science certifications will enhance your job prospects to a great extent. Continue Reading
Instagram is predominantly a visual medium as such it encourages and gives a great platform for fashion brands to display their fashion accessories and other fashionable products. No other social media platform could match Instagram on this count. With over 800 million monthly active users, you would surely find your precise target audience active and very much present on this highly popular photo-sharing application. Instagram is used for generating top quality leads for ensuring maximum conversion. Continue Reading
Good web design is a must when it comes to enticing users and captivating their attention to buy your products or avail of your services. Ideally, good web design must be simple and easy to navigate. Incorporating Instagram like designs can be helpful because of this simplicity which is so inherent in Instagram and which has catapulted the social media app to become the most sought-after and lucrative marketing platform on the internet today. In this article, you will learn how you can incorporate various Instagram design patterns in your business website’s design. Continue Reading
The digitalization is taking over the entire world. From the mobile phones to robotics, every sector is growing tremendously post the integration of the technology. Nowadays, the businesses prefer automated process over the manual ones. Hence, the cost-cutting and the effective management of the resources have become the brass-bound trend. The way of doing a business these days has completely changed the people’s outlook of the international marketplace. And out of many advancements, this ongoing trend of technology has provided a significant boost to the BPO sector as well. Continue Reading
The blockchain is booming with almost every industry seeking blockchain professionals and while some firms/organizations have started their own team of blockchain professional, nothing will beat a certified blockchain professional. So how do you ensure that you are the blockchain professional any company or organization is seeking? The answer is simple by learning the basics of blockchain and then digging deep into it till you are familiar with every working aspect of blockchain technology and can use it for any industry – whether medical or financial.
Read on to know more about blockchain, blockchain certifications and how you as a certified blockchain professional can make a difference in any organization. But before that let’s understand what is blockchain.
What Is Blockchain?
In the recent past, you must have heard the term ‘blockchain’ for numerous times. But have you wondered what is blockchain? Let’s see what blockchain is. Simply put Blockchain is essentially a chain of blocks, however, if you look at it technically, blockchain is a non-centralized digital record book in which anything and everything can be recorded and kept for later reference. Initially, blockchain was used to record the transactions of cryptocurrency.
However, as more and more industries are going digital, they are using blockchain technology to record the details and store it for later reference. One of the other prominent industries using blockchain technology is Medical Industry. There are others as well that are using blockchain technology and hence a surge in the demand for blockchain professionals especially certified blockchain professionals.
So now the question is how do you become a certified blockchain professional? What are the basic qualifications and skillset you need to become a blockchain professional?
What Are The Basic Qualifications For A Blockchain Professional?
So what are the basic qualifications of a blockchain professional? Read on to know more.
- You should have either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Professional experience as a software engineer will definitely work in your favor especially if it was in a fin-tech
- Deep understanding of ledgers, cryptocurrencies. While these days there are numerous job opportunities in various industries for a blockchain professional hence you need to be well-versed with ledger but not necessarily have a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- You need to be well-versed with distributed storage apps like RDBMS or NoSQL
- Soft skills and being a team player will definitely work to your advantage
Blockchain Certifications and Certified Blockchain Professionals
Blockchain certifications you may want to take a look at.
- Imarticus Blockchain certifications: Imarticus offers both blockchain courses and certifications.
- CBCA or Central Blockchain Council of America: CBCA offers four major certifications for Blockchain professionals namely BBP or Business Blockchain Professional, BBS or Business Blockchain Specialist, ABE or Associate Blockchain Engineer, SBE or Senior Blockchain Engineer.
- UdemyBlockchain certifications: Udemy offers certification in bitcoin professional and has a criterion to finish the course to apply for certification.