Marie is a lightweight biscuit made from wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Usually, it is round in shape and extensively used by the Indian people in daily routine. This biscuit is commonly consumed along with the tea.
Marie was initially famous with the name biscuit Maria. This name is derived from Russia’s Duchess Maria. The wedding of Marie was the birthplace of these biscuits as an English baker make these sweet round shaped biscuits and named them “Maria.” Marie biscuits can be used to make different dishes. Some people use it as the first substantial meal for the infants. Find below the list of some delicious goodies you can make from Marie biscuits:
1) Marie biscuit cake: Marie biscuit cake recipe is an incredibly delicious way to make the cakes. This is the popular dessert of India as the main ingredient of the dish is commonly available in every house. If you are new to cooking and not much aware about the food processor, then this is the perfect recipe for you. With some ingredient, one can make a delicious cake with great taste, which can beat the taste of any dessert shop.
2) No-bake chocolate pudding: If you are searching for the dessert that can be prepared with the accessible home ingredient. Then this pudding is one of the best options one can have. This is a simple recipe and a great choice for the parties and gatherings. This dessert can be made without the help of oven or microwave. Those people who don’t have the accessibility of oven/microwave can go for this wonderful preparation.
3) No, bake Choco Maria Cake: For learning ‘How to make no bake Choco Marie Biscuit Cake’ some websites are available. Everybody love desserts, which give long lasting and lip smacking taste. Whenever you want to prepare something cake-like but not in the mood of using the oven, this is a perfect dish for that time. You can make varieties of cake using different flavours like orange zest, rum, and dry fruits. Usually, people like to keep it simple and enjoy its chocolate rich flavour.
4) Baked Marie biscuits Cheesecakes: This melt-in-mouth dessert has a yummy flavour. It is made by the crushed biscuits and topped with cheesecake mixture. One has to bake them till a perfect texture is acquired. To enhance the flavour or texture of the cheese cake, one needs to add cottage cheese to the mixture. This preparation is good for small home parties.
5) Mixed fruit and jam biscuit pudding: Nowadays, people like to have dishes in a variety of flavours. This dish is the result of fusion cuisine. This pudding is not part of particular cuisine style. This is the term used to define the number of innovations. There is no baking and or complicated procedure to have this delicious recipe. This is a very straightforward and tasty fruit pudding for kids.
Some other famous dishes that can be made using Marie biscuits are Marie biscuit Choco logs, Marie biscuit milkshakes, Nutty, fudge brownies, Chocolaty balls and Marie biscuit party snacks.