The NBE (National Board of Examination) has released the exam date of NEET PG. This year, the medical examination is scheduled for January 6, 2019, in computer-based mode. As per the official notification, NEET PG 2019 will be conducted in 41 cities across India. The application forms will be available at (www.nbe.edu.in) by the last week of October 2018.
The exam will be conducted on a single day in a single session. Candidates wishing to appear for NEET PG 2019 must hold an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate. No changes in patter and syllabus have been notified till now.
NOTE: NBE has also announced to conduct the FMGE 2019 (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) on December 14, 2018.
About NEET PG
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate or NEET-PG is a national level entrance exam organized by the National Board of Examination (NBE) every year. It is held for admission to MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG have to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination authority.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council Act of India (MCI)
- They should have at least 1 year of Internship experience
NEET PG Registration Process 2019
The application process for NEET PG 2019 will begin in the last week of October 2018 and will continue until the last week of November 2018. Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode at www.nbe.edu.in.
The application fee is INR 3750 for General and OBC category candidates and INR 2750 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. It can be paid through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking only.
No applications will be entertained after the due date of application form submission.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
NEET PG 2019 will be conducted through online mode (computer-based test). Before going to appear for real examination, candidates will get a demo test so that they can familiarize with the pattern. NEET PG exam pattern as follows:
- The paper is held in English Language only
- The questions paper consists of total 300 objective type (MCQs) of questions
- The maximum duration of the exam is 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There is no provision of negative marking
Thinks to Remember
These some of the important point’s candidates need to remember before going to appear for the examination.
- NEET PG 2019 will be conducted on January 6, 2019
- The exam is held through online (computer-based) mode only
- The registration for NEET PG 2019 will start in the last week of October 2018 through online mode
- Only Indian nationals having an MBBS or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate are eligible to apply