Interiors of a place speak about the personality of a person who owns the place as well as about the work culture if the place is some office or work place. An establishment get recognition as an office, residential place or commercial from its interiors only. It would be weird if we use office chairs and furniture in a residential complex. Similarly home furniture can’t be accommodated at an official establishment. Nevertheless, there are few things that can add beauty to the place without losing the souls purpose of it.
Carpets being one of them. They add class as well as density to the interiors of the place, if used appropriately. Let us consider few of the tips to select appropriate carpet for different locations or places.
- Home: home is the place where we seek comfort and convenience of all sort. Though beautiful interior is quite apparent. There are many sections in a home that requires different kind of attention like, drawing hall, dining area, rooms and corridors. Here are some tips that can be considered for a perfect carpet appropriate to a particular place in a house.
- Drawing hall: your drawing hall is a place to show off, in the sense, your hobbies, like and dislikes. A carpet with meticulous design adds royalty to your drawing hall. Go for minute detailing if you want to add that extra royalty. Colours like Indigo, Maroon and Bottle Green are some soothing colours that go quite well with all kind of interiors. You can also choose classy fabrics as this part of the house is not roughly used.
- Dining are: this is the place where there will be much wear and tear. The place tends to get dirty with continuous usage. Go for carpets with dark colours and which are easy to maintain. Look for the carpets that don’t absorb stains or if stained are easy to wash away.
- Bedrooms: the flurry carpets with vibrant colours can make your dull bedrooms a lively place. Carpet manufacturing companies in India are coming up with different patterns and designs especially to add that glamour to your bedrooms. Rugs and carpets with cartoon figurines or baby prints make kids room lively and vibrant. But do choose easy to maintain carpets for your kid’s room.
- Corridors and stairs: corridors are the most used parts of the house and suffers from too much wear and tear. Go for Nylon carpets that are durable and resistant. They are quite easy to maintain as well. Weekly vacuum will keep them in good shape and condition for years to come.
- Commercial places: dark and gloomy office or commercial place suppresses creativity. Carpet manufacturing industries in India are coming with hundreds of options that will give an elegant look to your office space. You can even add luster to visitor’s cabin by placing a beautiful carpet under the center table.
Carpets are sure to add depth to your interiors if placed appropriately.