Wondering as to which shades of brown hair colour can be obtained with the help of an Organic Hair Dye. Worried that which shade of brown will be suitable for you? Are you aware that the Indigo Hair Dye can yield a variety of rich and charismatic shades of browns and reds when mixed with the organic henna powder? Well, well, flaunt trendy sense of fashion statements with bold and beautiful brown hair colours with the no side effect Organic Hair Dye.
Well, Indigo Hair Dye is the all amazing natural dye that unveils a host of colour shades. With amazing benefits attached under its name, Indigo powder for hairgets you a plethora of unbelievable results in terms of hair care.
Here’s why opting for the amazing Indigo powder can be the ideal choice in the context of hair colouring:
- Being 100% Chemical free organic hair colour powder, Indigo Hair Dye causes no damage to the hairs and scalp. It is free from the common problems like hair loss, dull and damaged hair, baldness that is reported in a majority of cases owing to the harmful effects of the use of the chemical hair dyes that contain harsh chemicals which cause immense damage to the scalp and the hairs.
- Indigo powderis known as the completely herbal hair dyethat is extracted from the leaves of the Indigo plants bearing the scientific name of IndigoferaTinctoria whatsoever.
- Being an Organic Hair Dye that consists of plant extracts, this 100% Herbal hair dye contains no added chemicals. As a result, Indigo doesn’t penetrate the hair shafts instead it helps to deposit the colour on the outer surface of the hair while forming a protective layer on the locks, unlike the chemical hair colours that are available in the market.
- Indigo Hair Dye is free from any kind of side effects and allergies.
- This excellent natural hair dye is suitable on all hair kinds and further Indigo powder for hair helps to give healthier, shinier and lustrous locks which speak volumes.
Indigo is the ideal herbal dye that unveils a host of shades for the tresses. Apart from colouring the hairs with a natural tint of blue, indigo powder for hair can be mixed with varying proportions of Henna to get you shades like light brown, browns or black cherry.
Here’s how you can strike for the variety of shades of browns with indigo hair colour:
Serene Light Golden Brown:
- If you are eager to cover up the greys, then mix equal quantities of indigo powder for hairand Henna with boiled water in a plastic bowl till you get a honey like consistency.
- Leave the colour uncovered for an hour to let it set.
- Apply the hair dye to freshly washed hair for best results and leave it for 30 minutes before you rinse it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Get blond highlights or a darker shade of brown like mahogany or black cherry in contrast to your normal hair colour in case you are eager to flaunt a trendy style.
- Mix equal quantities of indigo powder for hairand Henna with boiled water in a plastic bowl till you get a honey like consistency. Leave the colour uncovered for an hour to let it set.
- Use a hair colour cap that helps to get highlights at home before you apply the dye. Apply the dye on the hairs and leave it for at least 2-3 hours to get the best effect.
- Once done, rinse it off thoroughly with water. Don’t shampoo for 24-48 hours to help the hair dye to bring out the best shade.
- For auburn or browns mix equal proportions of indigo hair colour powder and Henna powder and an acidic additive like lemon juice, orange juice or vinegar till you get a thick paste.
- Apply the dye on the hairs and leave it for two hours before you wash it off with water.
- Don’t shampoo for 24-48 hours to help the hair dye to bring out the best shade. For a sophisticated and classy effect, choose to flaunt brown hairs with the Organic Hair Dye.
Opt for the Indigo Hair Dye that can get you a plethora of enigmatic shades of brown matching your individual preferences and trendy fashion statements.