There are so many clothing items that are worn by the Muslim people from the times of the Mughal Empire. Some of the clothing items are mentioned below as follows:
- These are one of the oldest forms of dresses that the Muslim people use to cover themselves up. These are the dresses that are long and covers the people till the feet. These are the dresses that can be worn by both men and women.
- Kaftans are the long robe-like dresses that were mainly used by the Kings and Queens of Mughal Empire but now they are worn by all the people to give their body warmness’s from the cold weather.
- Kaftans have a robe in the center that helps people to tie it in its proper place. People can buy Kaftan dresses for parties as well as for marriages.
People can also buy modest apparel for men and women from shops as well as from online shopping sites. There is a wide range of varieties that can be bought by people to look classy and trendy.
- These are again the oldest form of dresses used by the men of Muslim culture. These are the dresses made from the skin of different types of animals. These are the warmest dresses.
- Bisht is usually worn by men while going to parties of marriage. These are the dresses that help people to keep bodies warm and are common in the places having snowfall all the times.
- Bisht is the coat-like dresses that are very much heavy that it cannot be easily handled by each and every person.
- These are again the oldest form of dresses. These are the dresses that are worn by the women of Muslim culture to keep themselves secured or to give themselves privacy.
- These are the dresses that cover the women fully from top to the bottom even the head and face are also covered by this dress. This dress is attached to the face veil that helps them to cover their faces also.
- These are the dresses that are used by women to cover themselves in front of any male members near them other than their husband. A burqa is available in only three colours that are black, grey and mustard.
- These are again the oldest form of dresses used by the women to cover themselves up. These are the dresses that are embroidered from the sleeves and the neck portion.
- These are the clothing items that are mainly stitched from synthetic clothes. There are so many different types of Abayas such as party wear Abayas, plain Abayas, embroidered Abayas etc.
- These are the maxi type wear that the women use to keep themselves protected from the outer environment or the weather. People can easily buy modest maxi dresses for women at cheap and affordable prices from online sites such as Modest Forever, Myntra, Amazon etc.