Constipation is a major probe these days, over half a population in India is suffering with it. Constipation is a sign were body is in need of more fluid and fiber. It mostly occurs when a person has very few or less than three bowel movements in just a week in form of dry, hard and lumpy stools which can be quite difficult and have beenpainful to pass. The person who is suffering my experience cramps, stomachaches, loss of appetite and boating. Anxiety, stress and depression can also lead to constipation and also with the intake of supplements like iron and calcium. Get best idea for healty diet or healthy foods for women’s health .
About half of the population India is suffering with constipation, which further causes many side effects like digestive disorder. But, the main reason underlie of this problem is due to low fiber diet and an unhealthy living lifestyle. According to the research, unhealthy diet and unbalanced lifestyle has been themajor concern of striking health issues in today’s time. One such health issue is constipation! As with age, a fibre requirement for each body drops down which further leads to heath issues. Getting a right amount of fiber is very important for a person that can be done by eating more beans, vegetables, fruits, breads and whole grain cereals.
Top 5 diet & lifestyle tips to cure constipation:
- Diet changes to cure constipation:
- It is recommended to our readers that you must intake at least 2 bowl of fruits and half bowl of vegetables everyday so that it helps to speed up your digestion with soft stools.
- You must intake fruits which will help you relieving constipation like kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apples and dates. Well, eating dry food is also a great choice as it contains a lot of fiber with it.
- Seeds like sesame seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds are good option to get relieve in constipation. If you are suffering with constipation for a longer time you can soak green grams or fenugreek seeds and can have it early in the morning.
- In case you have severe constipation, you can cure it by taking one spoon of olive oil or castor oil in an empty stomach early in the morning.
- You must avoid eating foods like gluten, banana, alcohol, caffeine and chewing gumfor alonger period.
- Lifestyle changes to cure constipation:
- Being active with regular exercises is a key element to avoid constipation. As physical activity’s helps to stimulate the intestine to more firmly it furtherdecreases the amount of food to go through the intestines so that the stool stays moist.
- Doing yoga regularly has proved to be one of the best’sways to cure constipation. Breathing techniques and pranayam significantly helps to aid constipation.
- A regular healthy eatinghabit and not skipping up the meals and chewing up the food properly can be one of the best ways to get relieving in constipation.
- Tomaintain a balanced body onemust drink 8 glass of water n daily basis. As water helps to lubricate the intestines and helps to moisten the food with aiding the flow through to the body. Get best ideas for body fitness tips for women .
- It is necessary for a person to have bowel movement at least one time everyday and one need to have plenty of time reserved for doing a dowel movement, this mustbe a regular habit and a routine must be set up as a body’s internal set clock.
These are some of the basic Top 5 diet & lifestyle tips to cure constipation for our readers. We hope, this would have lightened up on the fact that having a healthy lifestyle and eating habit is a must!
Author Bio:- I’m Pravesh Maurya as a Freelance Blogger and Social Media Specialist who has write for all niches, but currently my focused platforms are including Business, Technology, SEO, Social Media and Digital Marketing. My current ventures include Elcraz.com, Digitalmaurya.com, Smart Freeadshare.com, Viralbusiness.info Tech and Sggreek.